Careers @ Acro
See the potential!
Acro is more than just a manufacturing business, we have an entrepreneurial spirit which drives us to pursue our vision, supported by a dedicated team who share our belief - from designers and engineers, through to production, sales and support.
Being courageous, helpful and ambitious enables us to take on challenges that other manufacturers simply won’t entertain and it’s those qualities we value and nurture in the people we work with.
Acro is also proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
HR & Recruitment
HR - Assistant / Administrator
Permanent / Full Time
Are you an experienced HR Administrator with a strong attention to detail and a methodical approach, if so apply to Acro today
Acro Aircraft Seating is more than just a manufacturing business, we have an entrepreneurial spirit that drives us to fulfill our vision of Perfect Comfort for Passengers, supported by a dedicated team who share our belief – from designers and engineers, through to production, quality, sales and support.
- Location: Crawley (RH11)
- Salary: Competitive
- Regular company events
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension and healthcare schemes
- Retail discounts
- 1pm finish on a Friday!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative, award winning and high growth business and continue to develop your career as a HR Administrator. Your role reports directly into the HR Director and works within the HR department. In this role you will ensure timely and accurate capturing of employee data while acting as the first point of contact for all employee life-cycle queries.
To be successful in this position you will need experience in;
- Partnering with various business departments, e.g. finance, and executive leadership to ensure the on time and accurate delivery of administrative and reporting tasks, including; payroll, on-boarding, HR metrics/data & board level reports etc. (strong Excel skills required)
- Providing support for employees, across the business, on any HR orientated queries relating to employee systems, processes and procedures, while seeking to derive and implement efficiencies whenever possible
- Keeping a close handle on HR service/systems providers, to ensure that the systems work efficiently and that the integrity/availability of our employee’s data is maintained to a high standard
- Ensuring that real time data from the wider business, e.g. new starters, contract changes, employee benefits, leavers etc, is captured and logged correctly into our systems so the function can accurately support the needs of the business and the individual
- CIPD level 3 qualification, or demonstrable evidence of progression toward it
The Parent Company of ACRO Aircraft seating is Zhejiang Tiancheng Controls Co., Ltd headquartered in China. We therefore welcome mandarin language capability as a desirable requirement.
We really want to hear from you so don’t miss your opportunity to join us! Once you apply, your CV will be held on our central database. Please do let us know if you do not wish for us to retain your details. If your application is successful, you will be contacted in due course.
Acro Aircraft Seating are an equal opportunities employer.
Please view our website for access to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.